Monday, May 11, 2009

A Sad Meal


We have been so lucky to have Aaron's mom and dad come out for a two week visit. In August, it would have been two years, since we have seen them. The kids were so excited. The older girls learned to make cinnamon rolls and breadsticks. The breads were wonderful! I will post pictures of that later.



I have been very sick with this little baby and haven't gotten out much. I haven't felt like cooking much either, which if you know anything about me, is one of my favorite things to do. It felt like such a chore to think about a menu for each day, while they were here. You know, it is like deciding what to eat when you have a cold. Ick!



Anyway, we were on our way home when Grandma Jones offered to buy the two youngest, Payton and Emerson, McDonalds. I ordered for them.....hamburger, french fries and apple pies. When we got home, Payton wanted to know where her toy was. I told her that this wasn't a Happymeal, to which she quickly replied, "Well, what is it? A sad meal?" Priceless.

No comments: