Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Okay, I had a fence built by my husband when we moved in a year ago. It only took 2 days. However, the gate was never done. Hmmm? This 12 foot drive gate is a huge project that Aaron has put off long enough.
When asked what it was I wanted for Mothers Day, I didn't have to think long! I wanted a gate to keep the kids locked in the back yard. It is a little embarassing when your two year-old's favorite hobbie is knocking on the police officers house next door. I knew with the baby comming, she would seize every opportunity to sneak off that she could.
After two days of construction, hammerdrilling the concret etc... My gate is done. Well almost, we need to add the caps to the post and stain the fence. Don't even think about it as my Mothers Day next year. LOL!

No comments: