Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paper Napkin Transfer!!
















Okay, I found this today online at: http://www.starlightstamper.com/, and am soooooo excited for my girls to come home today from rock climbing to show them how it works. How many times have we all found great paper napkins at Target, T.J. Maxx, Walmart or Hobby Lobby on clearance? Or, how many times have we ended up after a party with just a few left. All of us, I am sure. Not enough to reuse, but too many to throw away right? So, what is a girl to do?


You make your own card stock with it, that is what! How cool is that? Think of the possibilities! You could make personalized stationary, coordinating scrapbook paper, invitations, greeting cards, or gifts. I think if they have fun, don't be surprised if you receive it as a gift for Christmas this year. After all, it is all about making something out of nothing.


Ohhhh, remember to click on the picture to enlarge it. Instructions are there! Have fun. I am sure we will. Be sure to send me a picture of what you make!

No comments: